Info & Times
Comic Strip Festival
- HALL A, B, C & D : Parc de Bruxelles – 1000 Bruxelles
- Show & Confrences : BOZAR – Rue Ravenstein, 23 – 1000 Bruxelles
- Friday, September 13th : 10 am to 6 pm
- Saturday, September 14th : 10 am to 8 pm
- Sunday, September 15 : 10 am to 6 pm
Balloon’s Day Parade
Sunday, September 15 – Place des Palais
- Inflation : 10 am to 3 pm
- Start : 3 pm
- Arrival : 6 pm
An initiative of the Brussels-Capital Region with the support of the Wallonia-Brussels Federation, the City of Brussels and the COCOF (College of the French Community Commission).
coordinated by visit.brussels
Plan your visit
Map & Program
- Bus : 27, 38, 71, 95 (ROYALE stop)
- Tram : 92,93 (PALAIS stop)
- Metro : lignes 1 et 5 (PARC stop), lignes 2 et 6 (TRONE & ARTS-LOI stop)
Close to the festival site, the Rue de la Loi, Porte de Namur and Albertine Interparking car parks offer you parking with total peace of mind.
Book your carshare through our partner Ubeeqo. More informationhere.
There will be cycle parking available close to the festival grounds. Don’t forget to bring a good bike lock!
Accès and Restrictions & Restrictions
The Comic Strip Festival marquees are accessible for people with reduced mobility. There will be disabled toilets available as well as ramps to access the park and the marquees.
A car park for person with reduced mobility will be set up at the crossroads of Rue Royale and Place des Palais (it will be marked by “PRM” flags).
Access to Brussels Park and the Comic Strip Festival is free and open to all. However, the following restrictions should be taken into account when planning your visit:
- dogs and bicycles are not allowed in the marquees (cycle parking is available around the Halls);
- smoking is forbidden inside the marquees;